Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

What is Love?? My Thoughts

 
Love

This post is a reflection of my thoughts on love.


In my opinion, love is a feeling, which can make a person better or worse.
In fact, every human being is different, the requirements are different, the thinking is different, there are a unique way and style of looking at things, everyone has different ideas about this subject.
Some consider it everything, some consider it a time pass, one will go, the other or the other,
To me, love is both trust and worship. in which there should be neither shirk nor betrayal.
It's not that the marriage of choice is always successful and lasts a lifetime, and it's not that arranged marriages are the best solution.
But in all the lives I have lived with common sense, I have seen marriages of the parents' will succeed and last a lifetime. And I have seen many successful marriages of choice but most of the time I have seen quarrels, unrest and so on in the couple I like.
Neither the beautiful face gives the time that the person in front is good of heart nor his wealth.
"If love is from the soul, then every form is perfect, whether it is Hassan Yusuf or Surat Bilal."
Beauty is never in a thing or a person, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, the proof of which is that it is not necessary that the shoes or bangles or clothes or food you like should be liked by others.
Some people like cold, some people like spring.
Some have heat, some have bile root season.
"Love is to think well of your beloved, to pray for his good fortune, good world, and good hereafter."
Oh my God, if anyone can make him happier than me or better for him, then make a matter of good for us.
And if we are both a source of peace and salvation for each other, then make the way easier for us so that we can complete half of our religion, meaning gets married.
No true lover in love would want his beloved to be disgraced because of it.
That's what love is to me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Shocking pictures based on natural landscapes