Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Time Bank

 

Clock

You must have been shocked to hear the name of TimeBank where it is now possible to deposit time like currency notes. When I read the story of a Chinese student, I was shocked and worried about what happened to the world and we still have stereotypes. However, the Chinese student says that inflation has not come out of nowhere


Student


"When I was studying in Switzerland, I rented a house near the school. The owner of this house was "Christina", who had seen sixty-seven springs of her age by now. She is now living in retirement before she was a secondary school teacher. Switzerland's pension is very good so that the holder does not have to worry much about food and shelter for the rest of his life. He can easily live on his monthly pension. I saw that my landlord was very eager to work. She was serving and caring for an 87-year-old woman. One day I asked him if he was working to make money. The answer surprised me: I do not work to make money, but I save my time in the "Time Bank" so that when I am old I am unable to meet my living needs and If I can't work, I can take it back. When I first heard about the concept of a "time bank", my curiosity grew and I tried to find out more from the owner. The TimeBank was, in fact, an old pension program introduced by the Swiss Federal Ministry of Social Security to help young people save their time by caring for the elderly and when they get older, they become ill or They can take it back if they need care. To apply for a time bank, it is important that he or she is healthy, well-mannered, and able to speak with good manners. Once the application is approved, she has to take care of the elderly every day who need help. In this way, the hours of these services are credited to the personal account registered in the social security system. My landlord went to work two days a week and she helped the carpenter for two hours, shopped for him, cleaned his house and room, took him out for the sun and She used to visit him. According to the agreement, after one year of his service, TimeBank will calculate his working hours and issue him a TimeBank Card. She will apply to use her "Time Bank Card" when she needs someone's care. Once the information has been verified, TimeBank will assign responsibility for caring for it to other volunteers at the hospital or at their homes. One day I was at school and the owner called to say that she had fallen off a stool while cleaning her bedroom window. I was rushed to the hospital for treatment. After tests and X-rays, it was found that his ankle was broken and he was admitted to the hospital for treatment. I had to go to school every day, so I was worried about who would take care of her now. I was just preparing to apply for a job when she noticed my problem. "You don't have to worry too much, because it has already submitted a request to TimeBank for the current situation," he said. Less than two hours later, a nursing worker entered the hospital room, which was sent by TimeBank to take care of the woman. For a month, the nursing worker came daily to look after the mistress. Gossiping with him. She would inquire about his illness and prepare food for him. Thanks to such an effective care system, the woman soon recovered. When the mistress recovered, she resumed her work. She would go to the service two days a week and deposit her time in the time bank and she would tell me that she wanted to deposit as much of her time in the time bank as possible during her fitness days. This is an observation of a Chinese student about TimeBank, who was studying in Switzerland. Today in Switzerland it has become a common practice to use the "time bank" to care for and help the elderly and needy, not only saving pension costs in the country but also solving other social problems. Go The Swiss Pension Organization conducted a survey, which found that more than half of Swiss residents also want to participate in such a program. While the practice of old homes is common in Western countries, old homes have also started to be built in our dear homeland. The soul is the world of the soul, each one is lost in itself. Children are busy in business and do not take care of their parents. Neighbors are oblivious to their peers. In such a situation, there should be such a system, so that you can take care of someone in need and sick in your youth and health. Whenever you are in need or sick, have someone ready to serve and care for you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Shocking pictures based on natural landscapes