Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Story of Spectator and Prostitute

 


He was a prostitute and I was a spectator. An amazing thing happened in a room. It was the tenth day in a row that I watched it. Did the new thing of wrath come in the diamond market? her name was Bulbul. When she danced and danced, it was as if all the spectators were gone. Seeing her dance every day made my devilish lust more thirsty and I decided that I would definitely meet her. I wanted to get her at all costs. She seemed to be fading during the day. She didn't have that fluency in her dancing but I had to meet her, talk to her and sort things out. At the end of the day, when all the spectators were gone, I also got up. She was arguing with her heroine on the balcony of the room. A little closer to the door, I heard her crying and asking for more money. But the heroine was pushing him away and in the end, she got angry and told Bulbul to come on time the next day and left the room muttering. Bulbul is in dire need of money. A devilish smile spread across his face that he could do whatever he wanted with him. I moved towards her, her face was on the other side and she was wearing a burqa. When I approached him, he turned to me. His face was wet with tears and as white as snow as if someone had drawn all his blood.

Seeing his condition, I was dizzy and asked him what happened. Why is she crying like this?

Looking at me, she was silent for a moment and when I asked again, she said in a low voice, "Mother is dead."

"What?"

When I didn't understand, she cried again, "My mother died today."

It was as if my mouth was locked by this answer. My evil lust, which I came to fulfill, ran away from me for miles.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked him with anger and surprise.

"I don't have money for a shroud. That's why I came to Mujra. But the heroine is not paying today. She says it is very low. Spectators do not come to the room. Those who come do not lay down as before. She is asking the people of Edhi to arrange for her mother's burial. ”

After saying that, she came out of the room wearing a burqa.

I followed him, "I'll take care of your mother's shroud and burial."

She stared at me suspiciously for a moment and then sat down quietly with me. As I got out of the taxi, I asked Bulbul for his home address. That area was not new to me. I had passed through it many times. I turned the car in that direction. She wept quietly the whole way. I had no words to reassure him. After a while, we reached Bulbul's house. It was a small one-room house. His mother's body was lying on a bed in the middle of the courtyard, wrapped in a thick blanket. The yellow light of the bulb in the courtyard was screaming and revealing the condition of the occupants and the house. Two old women were sitting by the bed. A big, chubby, and cute baby of seven or eight months was playing in one's lap. It was midnight. As soon as Bulbul entered the house, the old women handed over the baby to him and left, expressing their displeasure at the delay. Bulbul took the baby to the room. The baby was very restless and then he hugged her breast as if he had been hungry since morning.

"Is this the baby of the bubble?" It was a new revelation that Bulbul is also married. A few moments later she came out of the room, saw me standing like that, then went into the room and picked up an old chair.

“Seth! apologies. There is nothing in my house to seat you. ” He spoke embarrassingly while holding the chair. I sat on the chair shaking my head. Couldn't figure out where to start.

"What's your real name, Bulbul?" Finally, I asked her. She was silent, maybe she didn't want to tell

"Disclosure". He said slowly after I asked again.

"I'm so sorry about your mother's death."

She remained silent.

"Is there a father or a brother?"

He nodded silently.

"Is this baby yours?"

He then quietly nodded.

"Where is your husband?"

A few moments later he said, "Leave."

"How did you get to the diamond market? You don't look like a singer to me."

Now she looked up and said looking at me, “Seth Ji took luck there. There was no man in the house. It was the responsibility of a sick mother and child. If I couldn't find work elsewhere, I was forced to take this path even though I didn't want to. For some time, the heroine taught dance and song and then sat in the fog. She pays me two hundred rupees a day for the mujra and also the leftover food of the spectators, which I bring home and feed to my mother and eat myself. I come in a burqa which no one in the neighborhood knows and there is an illusion. Sethji, how many such helpless anonymous girls are forced to dance in these rooms due to economic conditions. Do you know how compelled they are to take this step? No girl happily sells her body, her honor in front of everyone like this. The girls who once fall into this swamp then sink away. And then they sink into it forever. ” Saying all this, Afshan's tone was helpless and helpless as if she was serving a sentence for some uncommitted sins. I kept looking at her face for a while. Then he took a few notes out of his purse and held them in his hand and said, 

Take it. ”

She was surprised to see so many notes at once.

"what happened?" I asked him quietly.

"Sethji, what do I have to do for these rupees?" She asked nervously. Maybe she was wondering how long Seth would scratch her body in exchange for these notes? How long will she have to be Seth's mistress?

I hated myself so much that I wanted the earth to explore and to fall into it. I realized that I was reaching the limit of humiliation and degradation of my character. I was helping a lonely and helpless girl in this apathetic society but she was also considering it as a deal. Maybe people who go where I came from aren't expected to help for no reason.

I replied in a trembling voice, "You don't have to do anything. And you won't go to the brothel anymore. Will stay in your house You will receive a money order every month. All you have to do is train this child in your arms so that one day he will grow up and become your support. The money I will pay is a debt on you and when your son becomes young, he will become a capable man, then you should give it back to me. Afshan was looking at me in amazement. The man in front of whom she had just danced was saying such things to her. Then she cried silently. I was not stopped there. I found Afshan's house and reminded him of my promise and left.

I kept thinking this all the way. "I don't want anything from you. I don't want anything from you Afshan. I will not be able to take off the favor of what you have given me all my life. You have awakened in me the humanity buried in me which I had suppressed and killed under wealth and satanic lust. You have made me human again, Afshan. ”After this incident, I repented of all these evil deeds and came to him with the burden of sins. I confessed my sins to him every day and asked him for forgiveness. I regularly sent money orders to Afshan every month. Many times I wanted to meet the Messiah who saved me from all these sins and immoralities. But every time there was an embarrassment that I was thirsty for my evil lust. And then as time went on the days began to change into months and the months changed into years. But I did not forget Afshan. She must have grown old like me. And her son must have grown up too. I don't know if anyone will be able to. Will he be supported by his mother or not?

My children were young. Life went on and on. One evening while I was at home, the employee came and told me that a woman and a young boy had come to see him.

"Who are you?"

"I don't know, sir, this is the first time I've seen them." The employee replied politely.

"Well, I'm coming to put them in the drawing-room."

Thinking about who might be, I headed for the drawing-room.

A woman with a bright face hid in a large white sheet, holding an old diary in her hand. And with him stood a handsome young man in fine clothes. The boy I knew was Ahmed, the new DSP in our area.

"Hello Seth, I am Afshan and this is my son Ahmed."

As soon as he mentioned Afshan's name, the face of his past turned in my mind. And then it didn't take me long to realize that she was Afshan.

"Do you recognize me?"

I nodded and answered "yes" and motioned for them to sit down. Afshan then spoke to his son. "My son Ahmed, these are my Messiahs, thanks to whom your mother fell into the mire of filth, and these are the means of your study to bring you here to this place."

"I know her, Amy John. She's one of the most respected people in the area. But I did not know that their role in bringing me to this place was the most important. ”

"Mr. Seth, we will never forget the kindness of the way you became the Messiah in the lives of the helpless and helpless." Ahmed was looking very grateful and speaking very humbly.

"Don't embarrass me by saying that."

I said while looking at Afshan. Calling her today, my sister Afshan came out of my mouth helplessly. I was surprised but it was true. Afshan got up from the sofa and went ahead and handed me the old diary and said, "Seth Ji, it contains all the calculations. From my mother's funeral to your last money order. I counted every penny. Used your money as a deposit. He made his son a capable man. You told me twenty-two years ago that it was a debt and to repay it when your son became a capable man. ”

After a moment of silence, Afshan spoke again, "Seth Ji, that time has come today. I can't take off the burden of your kindness but my son will take off the money you gave me. And I beg you not to refuse. ”I was looking at Afshan with great admiration. In the end, he did just that. Of course, keeping one's word, keeping one's promise is a great sign of a man of good character. Hearing all this, my respect and esteem increased in my heart.

"I have called you sister Afshan sister. And how can I get this money back from you? Don't embarrass me like this. ”

There was an apology for not taking the money in my paused words. But she was stubborn. I'm in front of it

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Shocking pictures based on natural landscapes