Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Mysterious woman

 


It was too late for me to cross the road that she too deliberately came this way - I was shocked and upset at this move - it was my teenage years and I was a shy boy - for a few days I was unable to wear this abaya I was confronted by an intelligent woman who was about forty-five years old. I was compelled to go that route because I had the important responsibility of dropping my younger sister off at school. See, the lady's daughter was my sister's classmate.


In the same way, many days passed - I had become the center of attention of a woman - even when I went to the mosque for prayers, she would sit in the car and look for my way - day and night began to pass in an unknown way.


The woman's infidelity lasted for several days until one day I accidentally overheard a conversation between my younger sister and my mother ... the sister was talking ... "She (the mysterious woman) looks at her brother because of her son. The shape was very similar to that of the brother.


My younger sister's words started ringing in my ears and finally I understood the woman's anxiety. Mamta's grief had made me sad too.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Shocking pictures based on natural landscapes